- Content: Pan Ø 24 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 20 cm | Item number: 2111298656
- Suitable for Ceran, gas and electric stoves - not suitable for induction. Bottom with even heat distribution for an even frying result.
- Material: Aluminium with Silitec non-stick coating - excellent non-stick effect, long life surface. PFOA free.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Straight from the hob to the table: serve a pan of delicious, steaming hot food straight to the table for all to share with Silit’s classic serving pans. Whether you’re preparing fish, meat, pasta or vegetables, the especially high sides catch the contents and minimise any spillages when tossing, frying and stirring. High-quality materials guarantee the best frying results even at high temperatures. Thanks to two practical, space-saving handles, the handy all-rounders not only fit easily in the oven – for example for melting cheese on a vegetable bake – they also take up little space in the refrigerator. The stylish design of the Silit serving pans makes them ideal for serving and sharing food directly at the table.
|Product properties||Plastic handle|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas and electric stoves|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||20|
|Care||Wash by hand|