- Length: 20 cm. | Item number: 1871136030
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The functional parts are securely cemented into the handle. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- The wires have a drop shape and are very elastic.
- Design: Sebastian Bergne.
With the flexible whisk from the WMF Profi Plus series, you can mix light creams and fluffy sauces in next to no time. The oval front part has a fine spiral attached to it which allows you to reach into all corners of the pot – right down to the bottom to avoid burning. The handle is long enough for effortless mixing even in deep pots. The partly mattified Cromargan® stainless steel is stable and durable. The whisk is easy to clean: simply pop it in the dishwasher.
The Profi Plus series is a range of matching, practical kitchen utensils for every activity and type of preparation. Serve in style with a sauce ladle, ice cream scoop, kitchen scoop and a mesh strainer. Flip over roast potatoes, steaks, breaded fish or caramelised fruit with a choice of attractively designed, polished stainless steel turners with non-stick plastic to protect your pans. Even tricky tasks such as coring apples, scooping tasty fruit balls or descaling fresh fish suddenly become effortless with the Profi Plus range. Get stirring, peeling, flipping, slicing and mashing! All Profi Plus kitchen utensils are premium quality, watertight, dishwasher-safe and exceptionally durable, even when used continuously. Each utensil has a small stainless steel hanging loop so that it can be hung on a kitchen rack when it's not being used – keeping it neatly to hand for when it’s needed.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|