- Content: Pressure cooker with insert 6.5l; Ø 22cm | Item number: 2120263999
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use. 10-Year delivery warranty for spare parts.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 3 fixed adjustable cooking settings (gentle, quick, steam cooking setting). One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Lid made of stainless steel. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
Invented back in 1927, the Silit pressure cooker is part and parcel of any modern, health-conscious kitchen – saving both time and energy as well as preserving vitamins and nutrients. And even though the principle has remained the same, the technology has constantly advanced over the last 90 years: the pressure cooker features a special lid with a rubber seal ring for airtight closure. When heating liquids in the pot, steam forms, which creates excess pressure and therefore increases the temperature – cooking times are thus reduced by up to 70 per cent. Silit pressure cookers are safe to use and certified according to German technical and safety standards (TÜV Rheinland).
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Capacity (in l)||6.5|