- Total length: 31.5 cm, blade length: 20 cm | Item number: 1895766032 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection.
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Riveted handle without grooves made of high-quality plastic.
- Bread knife with double-serrated blade: Cuts completely straight without sliding of the blade in a slant.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. The classic - part of the WMF selection for more than 30 years.
There’s nothing quite like gliding the blade of a bread knife through a loaf of fresh bread, breaking through the crust then cutting the crumb slice by slice – not to mention the anticipation of actually eating it. The long, sharp serrated blades of the WMF bread knives cut through all types of bread – including soft pastries such as croissants – with ease and are also ideal for cutting soft fruit. A good bread knife is a basic essential in every kitchen. The WMF models vary in appearance and size according to collection. Bread knives finished using Performance Cut technology are highly recommended. Thanks to their extreme, long-lasting sharpness, they cut through even the crustiest of loaves reliably. Incidentally, only bread knives from WMF have the patented double-serrated edge. Blades with a double-serrated edge are serrated on both sides and cut straight down rather than at an angle, leaving you with perfectly even slices.
Extremely sharp blades, handles that fit like a glove and an unbeatable range of knives: the Spitzenklasse Plus collection is a classic amongst WMF knives. The refreshing new design features rounded edges on the handles for an even better grip. The seamless transition between blade and handle, a forged bolster to create the right balance and a Performance Cut blade guarantee clean, safe and reliable cutting. The range of knives in this collection is extremely diverse, catering to all cooks and ingredients: from classics such as chef’s knives, all-purpose knives and vegetable knives with various blade lengths, to various types of Chinese chef’s knives and cleavers, to Santoku and steak knives. Preparing food has never been so much fun!
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut, Double serrated edge|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|