- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and cleaning. | Item number: 2300621272
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the carbon steel.
- Included recipe provides inspiration and instruction.
- Premium KAISER quality is guaranteed by in-house production in Germany.
- Appealing visual appearance with attractive black matte interior and exterior colour.
The tradition of the round funnel pan goes back a long way: Romans are said to have prepared their sweet baked goods in them. This pan is also known as a Gugelhupf, wreath or tube pan, and always has the typical inner cylinder in the centre that is also typical for traditional pudding forms. The hole in the middle has a function: the warmth distributes itself in the pan more quickly for an even bake. The high Bundt baking pan is available in one piece or as a leakproof springform pan with a removable funnel base. The materials can vary according to the series. Made of metal, the Gugelhupf pan features a two-way, ceramically reinforced nonstick coating. The platinum silicone model has handles, is heat-resistant and is dishwasher safe.
With this collection creating baked goods will be child's play: KAISER Classic has the right baking tin for every baking idea. In the twelve different baking tins in traditional black, flan cases and Gugelhupf will turn out as perfectly as raisin bread and nut torte. The circular springform pan comes in five different sizes with a detachable funnel base, as well as for heart-shaped cakes. The springform tray for cheesecake and pizza comes with a tapered rim that can be fully opened by means of a clasp. Made of superior sheet metal, it has good heat conductivity features and ensures even browning. The baking tins are energy-saving, scratch-resistant and are easy to wash by hand.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Capacity (in l)||2.5|
|Care||Wash by hand|