- Length: 15.7 cm. | Item number: 1119646340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Fred Danner).
The smaller member of the fork family - the cake fork is usually three-pronged. Often crafted with a larger, bevelled tine on the left side, it can be used like a knife to portion cake, pies or pastry. Fruit and dessert dishes can also be eaten with a cake fork. The small forks are available separately or as part of a set.
Various features make this cutlery so unique: its octagonal knife handle, an elaborately crafted bolster, the decorative line design and the leaf motif at the end of the handle. Created by Fred Danner, the design was inspired by the functional forms typical of the Biedermeier period. High quality knives with inserted forged blades guarantee long-lasting cutting performance, and the Cromargan protect finish makes the cutlery highly resistant to scratches. This polished cutlery range also includes numerous complementary items and cutlery serving pieces.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Fred Danner)|