- Total length: 32 cm, blade length: 16 cm | Item number: 1895206032 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection.
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Riveted handle without grooves made of high-quality plastic.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. The classic - part of the WMF selection for more than 30 years.
Beef, chicken or lamb, raw, cooked or roasted: a carving knife will carve or cut through any type of meat with ease. Carving knives have a slightly curved, pointed blade of between 15 and 30 centimetres in length. This is the optimal length for slicing through even the thickest of roasts without any great resistance. And best of all: carving knives cut with such precision that they cleanly sever the fine fibres of the meat while retaining the meat’s precious juices. WMF carving knives are precision ground, making them not only extremely sharp, but also extremely durable. They are available in a range of designs for both amateur and professional cooks. Incidentally, carving knives are also ideal for preparing fish.
Extremely sharp blades, handles that fit like a glove and an unbeatable range of knives: the Spitzenklasse Plus collection is a classic amongst WMF knives. The refreshing new design features rounded edges on the handles for an even better grip. The seamless transition between blade and handle, a forged bolster to create the right balance and a Performance Cut blade guarantee clean, safe and reliable cutting. The range of knives in this collection is extremely diverse, catering to all cooks and ingredients: from classics such as chef’s knives, all-purpose knives and vegetable knives with various blade lengths, to various types of Chinese chef’s knives and cleavers, to Santoku and steak knives. Preparing food has never been so much fun!
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|