- Total length: 29.5 cm, blade length: 17 cm | Item number: 1880339998 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection. All knives from this collection are packaged in a precious gift box made of wood.
- Material: Damasteel forged speciality blade steel - 120 layers of speciality steel for extraordinary durability and long lasting sharpness. Rust-free and acid resistant. Handle without grooves made of high-quality rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. All Damasteel knives are packaged in a precious gift box made of wood.
Beef, chicken or lamb, raw, cooked or roasted: a carving knife will carve or cut through any type of meat with ease. Carving knives have a slightly curved, pointed blade of between 15 and 30 centimetres in length. This is the optimal length for slicing through even the thickest of roasts without any great resistance. And best of all: carving knives cut with such precision that they cleanly sever the fine fibres of the meat while retaining the meat’s precious juices. WMF carving knives are precision ground, making them not only extremely sharp, but also extremely durable. They are available in a range of designs for both amateur and professional cooks. Incidentally, carving knives are also ideal for preparing fish.
Knives like no other! Blades so fine that they appear to have come straight from an old Damascus forge and so strong that they remain sharp for a remarkably long time. All made possible by state-of-the-art technology: various special steels are combined to create a single blade steel, which consists of relatively 120 layers and is further processed using a traditional forging method. The knives in the WMF Damasteel series are exceptionally strong and can thus be ground to an extremely sharp angle. The result: outstanding, long-lasting sharpness. A forged bolster ensures the perfect balance between the blade and the ergonomically shaped stainless steel handle. The characteristic pattern of the blade results from the various raw materials processed – and adds a touch of luxury to the collection. This popular series includes an all-purpose knife, a chef’s knife, a carving knife and a Santoku knife.
|Material||Damasteel special blade steel forged (120 sheets)|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|