- Content: meat pot Ø 20 cm (approx. 3.7l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm, Height: 12.8 cm | Item number: 2102232605
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
As versatile as it is popular: the Silit deep casserole pan is ideal for cooking anything that requires a lot of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. High-quality materials with the best heating properties as well as a flared pouring rim make cooking with the Silit deep casserole pans even easier. Practical: the deep casserole pan is included in all 4-piece Silit pan sets.
The Silit Sicomatic® t-plus pressure cooker is operated by a practical slider in the middle of the handle. With three different settings to choose from, vegetables, fish, meat and stews are gently steamed or cooked to perfection. Silit offers easy-care Sicomatic® t-plus with maintenance-free valve system in two different versions: in rust-free stainless steel and in the nickel-free* functional ceramic Silargan®. Both pots are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The lid with handle can easily be rinsed under running water. The Silit Sicomatic® t-plus is available in various sizes (2.5 to 6.5 litres), several colours and with a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if used as intended**. Various stainless steel and porcelain inserts as well as a pressure frying pan without lid are also available. The Silit Sicomatic® t-plus pressure cooker is safe to use and certified according to German technical and safety standards (TÜV Rheinland). * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Diamètre de la plaque (cm)||18|
|Capacity (in l)||3.7|
|Guarantee||2-year guarantee on Silitstahl®|