- Content: 1x Meat pot with lid Ø 15 cm (approx. 1.5l), 1x vegetable pot with lid Ø 14 cm (approx. 1.9l), 1x Frying and serving pan without lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 0.8l)
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Stackable - for space saving storage.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Silargan®: non-porous closed surface, nickel-free, made in Germany, 30-year guarantee. Compact format, amazing taste. Small products with a big impact. Ideal for preparing food the healthy way, serving and storing small quantities of food or even for making a culinary fashion statement! Stackable to save space. Passion colours: bringing more fire into your kitchen. Energy Red: the revolution for your stove. And the right colour for passionate cooks. A see-through lid with a high-quality stainless steel rim allows for energy-saving cooking. Ovenproof, ergonomic handles made of polished stainless steel. A drawn steel core with extra sturdy energy-saving base. Suitable for all types of hob. Flared pouring rim for easy pouring.
Small pots, great pleasure – this is the motto for the Silit miniMAX collection. The innovative technical features of these iF Design Award-winning pots and pans include hollow handles, ovenproof stainless steel lids and non-porous, nickel-free* Silargan® surfaces. The deep casserole pan and stockpot with lid and the frying and serving pan are between 14 and 16 centimetres in diameter, making them ideal for single-person households or those with a small appetite. Their extra-strong steel core conducts the heat quickly and directly, saves energy when cooking and is perfect for use on all types of hob, including induction. The pots and pans are also perfect for storing and quickly heating up leftovers. The 3-piece cookware set in the colours Energy Red and Black can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||1 x high casserole mit lid Ø 15 cm, 1 x stock pot with lid Ø 14 cm, 1 x serving pan without lid Ø 16 cm|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle, stackable|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|