- Content: 3x Meat pot Ø 16 cm ( approx. 2l), 20 cm (approx. 3.7l), 24 cm (approx. 6.4l), 1x stewing pan Ø 20 cm (approx. 2.4l) all with lid | Item number: 2109206972
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Stackable - for space saving storage.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
A dream team! This Silit cookware set lets you prepare meat any way you like. The low casserole is perfect for delicious stews and juicy roulades. The high casserole is ideal for anything that needs more liquid for cooking. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings are no problem for this capacious pot, which is also roomy enough to blanche large vegetables like cauliflower and for mashing potatoes in the pot straight after cooking. Both pans are made of premium Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 and have a TransTherm® all-hob base for even heat distribution and long heat storage.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Scope of delivery||3 x high casseroles Ø 16, 20, 24 cm, 1 x low casseroles Ø 20 cm - all with lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C (on stove) ou 70°C (in the oven)|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|