- Content: 3x Meat pot Ø 18 cm (approx. 2.7l), 22 cm (approx. 4.7l), 24 cm (approx. 6.2l), 1x stewing pan Ø 22 cm (approx. 3.1l) all with lid, 1x pan without lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.3l) | Item number: 2109275985
- Pasta pot including pasta insert with boil-over protection. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use. Mediterranean design with trending colours and brilliant visual appeal.
Consisting of a low casserole, a high casserole and a saucepan, this Silit set is a great basic set of versatile cookware. The low casserole is perfect for delicious stews and juicy roulades. The high casserole is ideal for anything that needs more liquid for cooking. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings are no problem for this capacious pot, which is even roomy enough for large vegetables like cauliflower. The saucepan is ideal for small quantities, for heating milk and soups, for reducing sauces, and whipping up custards and puddings. All three pans are suitable for induction hobs and can be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. Welcome to a new world of cooking pleasure!
The high-quality Silit Vitaliano cookware in the trendy colours Vanilla, Rosso and Nero is not only extremely attractive, but also extremely convenient – appealing to more than just lovers of Italian cuisine. Whether you’re preparing a small meal or several courses, the Vitaliano family has the right pan for every occasion. For example, the saucepan can be used for simmering a fresh tomato sauce, while gently cooking fish and vegetables in the steamer. The braising pan can be used to rustle up a gourmet meat dish, while ensuring pasta never boils over in the pasta pot with insert. And thanks to the see-through lid made of heat-resistant glass, you can keep an eye on what’s cooking at any time. The hollow handles are ovenproof and the wide pouring rim facilitates pouring and draining. The series with the non-porous closed, nickel-free* Silargan® surface also includes a deep and shallow casserole pan and a stewpot in various sizes as well as a stockpot (8.5 litre). All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||1 x high casseroles Ø 22 cm, 3 x low casseroles Ø 16, 18, 24 cm - all with lid, 1 x saucepan without lid Ø 16 cm|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Color collection||Vitaliano Rosso|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|