- Content: 1x Stewing pan with lid Ø 20 cm (approx. 2.5l), 3x meat pot with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.9l), 20 cm (approx. 3.9l), 24 cm (approx. 5.7l) | Item number: 0720046030
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
A dream team! This WMF cookware set lets you prepare meat any way you like. The low casserole is perfect for delicious stews and juicy roulades. The high casserole is ideal for anything that needs more liquid for cooking. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings are no problem for this capacious pot, which is also roomy enough to blanche large vegetables like cauliflower and for mashing potatoes in the pot straight after cooking. Both pans are made of premium Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 and have a TransTherm® all-hob base for even heat distribution and long heat storage.
These matte-finished pans are enough to inspire any good cookery fan. For Gourmet Plus turns every dish into a culinary masterpiece. This series is a true all-rounder: the pans are sturdy, robust, and thanks to their solid design, sit firmly on any hob. All items are made from Cromargan®, which is resistant to food acids as well as being odourless and tasteless. The sturdy handles fit perfectly in the hand and are hollow inside to ensure they stay cool when cooking. The heavy lay-on lid sits tightly on the pans, but can also be quickly set aside when necessary. Vents ensure the controlled release of steam and prevent splashes. While a scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easy, a wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for a long time – saving both time and energy. It also means you don’t have to maximise the heat when cooking. The series includes 17 different pots and pans and a steamer insert – all of which can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
|Scope of delivery||1 x low casserole with lid ø 20 cm, 3 x high casserole with lid ø 16, 20, 24 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, Stainless steel handle, Steam vent with lid|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|