- Content: 6 person 30-piece: 6 each forks, table knives, spoons, cake forks and tea/coffee spoons. | Item number: 1142916390
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
The 30-piece cutlery set, suitable for many dishes and courses, consists of respectively six table forks, knives and spoons as well as cake forks and coffee spoons. WMF has a large selection of cutlery sets in different designs to fulfil your individual wishes. The 30-piece set is a perfect starter for everyday eating and can be complemented with cutlery serving pieces and additional items - for a wonderful table culture.
This model combines contrasts: straight, asymmetric lines meet curved contours and matt surfaces comes upon polished ones. The transitions are smooth, the interplay is harmonious. The inspiration for this striking WMF cutlery designed by Peter Bäurle, was a wooden twig peeled out of the bark. A special feature is the mirror image line detail on the knife and the fork. The carefully rounded edges give a good feel to the cutlery and the forged blades of the knives guarantee long-lasting cutting performance. Without question, this cutlery, which has various complementary items, will add a touch of class to any table setting.
|Scope of delivery||6 x table spoon, 6 x table fork, 6 x table knife, 6 x teaspoon, 6 x cake fork|
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|