- Content: 6 person 30-piece: 6 each forks, table knives, spoons, cake forks and tea/coffee spoons. | Item number: 1271916330
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle). Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
The 30-piece cutlery set, suitable for many dishes and courses, consists of respectively six table forks, knives and spoons as well as cake forks and coffee spoons. WMF has a large selection of cutlery sets in different designs to fulfil your individual wishes. The 30-piece set is a perfect starter for everyday eating and can be complemented with cutlery serving pieces and additional items - for a wonderful table culture.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Scope of delivery||6 x table spoon, 6 x table fork, 6 x table knife, 6 x teaspoon, 6 x cake fork|
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|
|Design Award||Good Design, The Chicago Athenaeum, 2005, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2005|