- Content: 12 person 60-piece: 12 each forks, table knives, spoons, cake forks and tea/coffee spoons. | Item number: 1260009349
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: freiTraum. Design award: red dot award.
It goes without saying: this cutlery set is intended for large gatherings. This twelve person set consists of table forks, table knives and spoons, as well as cake forks and coffee spoons: Needless to say, the set is available in various WMF designs and complementary items can be added. Thanks to its superior quality it will be an equally attractive and lasting companion.
Clear contours, modern proportions - the WMF Kult cutlery is minimised to functional performance. And it looks good: created by Casini & Pringiers, its design is contemporary, straightforward and clear-cut. The polished Cromargan protect surface finish makes the cutlery resistant to scratches and impact - and looks good for years. High quality knives with an inserted forged blade provide long-lasting cutting performance and the balanced proportions give the cutlery a pleasant feel. Thanks to a sundry of pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items Kult is ideal for large gatherings.
|Scope of delivery||12 x table spoon, 12 x table fork, 12 x table knives, 12 x teaspoon, 12 x cake fork|
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Design Award||red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2006|