- Length: 21.5 cm. | Item number: 1228066347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Appetizer and dessert knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger).
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
This cutlery combines opposites: the collar of the handle is delicate and gently curved, in contrast, the end is wide and flat. The accented transition to the front part acts as an attractive decorative element. In addition to the visual characteristics, the Ambiente cutlery features elaborate craftsmanship and a pleasant feel. Made from polished Cromargan protect, the pieces are extremely scratch-resistant and crafted to look like new even after years of use. Designed by Peter Ramminger, this WMF cutlery model is equally suitable for everyday use as for creating stylish accents on a festive table.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|