- Length: 21.0 cm. | Item number: 1106066347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Appetizer and dessert knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle).
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
Designed by Volker Bäurle, Atic cutlery is simple and slender. The rounded edges and ends of the handles reflect the spirit of the times and have a pleasant feel. Superior quality knives with an inserted forged blade provide long-lasting cutting performance, and the Cromargan protect finish makes the polished pieces of cutlery highly resistant to external influences. Atic is one of the universally usable WMF cutlery ranges. It works equally beautifully for an everyday luncheon or a festive table setting.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle)|