- Length: 21.5 cm. | Item number: 1158066337
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Appetizer and dessert knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: Köhler & Wilms. Design award: red dot award.
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
To the left, to the right, or rather on the back? With the novel WMF Corvo cutlery you can lay the knife to any side - making it an eye-catching addition to any table. This special feature was designed by Köhler & Wilms. Resting on the blade, the handle of the knife visually matches the spoon and the fork. Resting as usual on the side, the handle of the knife dominates. You will see: Setting a table can be fun. Depending on how you place the knife you can create a new look using the same cutlery. All the cutlery pieces are slender, matt and comfortable to hold - and they provide long-lasting pleasure thanks to the Cromargan protect finish.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||Köhler & Wilms|
|Design Award||red dot award: product design, 2012|