- Length: 21.3 cm. | Item number: 1274066347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Appetizer and dessert knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: Jette Joop.
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
Ready for a bit of glamour? The designer Jette Joop created a cutlery for WMF that fulfils this wish in a very special way: the bevelling at the end of the handles evokes the shape of a precious gem. The basic form of the model is classical, yet the proportions and length reflect the spirit of the times. High quality knives with inserted forged blades ensure long-lasting cutting performance, and the polished, Cromargan protect finish makes the cutlery highly resistant to scratches. This cutlery will enhance any festive table setting - fortunately numerous additional items are available to complement this model.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|