- Length: 21.0 cm. | Item number: 1101066039
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid appetizer/dessert knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle). Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
The name of this model was not selected at random: Silk, designed by Peter Bäurle, has a sleek, pleasant feel, a silk matt finish and a soft, delicate shape that rests well in the hand. The slender shape, smooth transitions and curved handle ends of the monobloc knives are distinctive for Silk. Thanks to its numerous complementary items and cutlery serving pieces, the WMF Silk cutlery is perfect for festive table settings that accommodate many guests.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Knife art||Monobloc knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|
|Design Award||Internationaler Designpreis Design Center Stuttgart 2002, red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2002|