- Length: 20.7 cm. | Item number: 1271066337
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Appetizer and dessert knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle). Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|
|Design Award||Good Design, The Chicago Athenaeum, 2005|