- Length: 18.7 cm. | Item number: 1119046340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Fred Danner).
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
Various features make this cutlery so unique: its octagonal knife handle, an elaborately crafted bolster, the decorative line design and the leaf motif at the end of the handle. Created by Fred Danner, the design was inspired by the functional forms typical of the Biedermeier period. High quality knives with inserted forged blades guarantee long-lasting cutting performance, and the Cromargan protect finish makes the cutlery highly resistant to scratches. This polished cutlery range also includes numerous complementary items and cutlery serving pieces.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Fred Danner)|