- Length: 10.9 cm. | Item number: 1191096340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Michael Michalsky. Design award: red dot award.
The small spoon makes its appearance when it stirs coffee and crema, lending the espresso its unique flavour. It can also be used as a delicate sugar spoon. The espresso spoon is available as a complement to individual cutlery collections or in a neutral design.
Are you fond of classical proportions? Then this WMF cutlery will appeal to you. Designed by Michael Michalsky, the impressive size of this model gives the cutlery presence. The decorative line detail, reminiscent of Augsburg's silversmith tradition, is an eye-catcher. The cutlery is polished and the emphasis rests on the front parts. A distinctive feature is the striking bolster of the knives with a forged blade. The length of the cutlery harmonises with large plates, and numerous additional items and pieces of serving cutlery are available for festive table settings.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Design Award||red dot award product design 2014 honourable mention|