- Length: 10.8 cm. | Item number: 1142096390
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel 18/10. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
The small spoon makes its appearance when it stirs coffee and crema, lending the espresso its unique flavour. It can also be used as a delicate sugar spoon. The espresso spoon is available as a complement to individual cutlery collections or in a neutral design.
This model combines contrasts: straight, asymmetric lines meet curved contours and matt surfaces comes upon polished ones. The transitions are smooth, the interplay is harmonious. The inspiration for this striking WMF cutlery designed by Peter Bäurle, was a wooden twig peeled out of the bark. A special feature is the mirror image line detail on the knife and the fork. The carefully rounded edges give a good feel to the cutlery and the forged blades of the knives guarantee long-lasting cutting performance. Without question, this cutlery, which has various complementary items, will add a touch of class to any table setting.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|