- Total length: 28.5 cm, blade length: 16 cm | Item number: 1889586032 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection.
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Handle without grooves made of high-quality rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany.
Flatfish, trout or sole – the fillet knife allows you to skin, de-bone and fillet any type of fish. The thin blade of the fillet knife even cuts through the tender fibres of meat precisely, dividing it into wafer-thin slices. This WMF model is offered with a thinly ground, extremely sharp, 16- or 17-centimetre flexible blade. Such flexibility enables it to perfectly adapt to the course of both fish and meat bones while filleting. WMF fillet knives are Performance Cut, making them exceptionally sharp and ensuring long-lasting cutting quality. As part of the WMF Spitzenklasse Plus and Grand Gourmet collections, the fillet knives are a fine addition to any personal knife collection.
The knives in the Grand Gourmet collection are a highlight in any kitchen. Made entirely from stainless steel, they are not only stylish, but also come with a range of exclusive extras: for example, the Cromargan® handles ensure a secure grip and their seamless design guarantees optimum hygiene. When cutting, the bolster provides the necessary balance between handle and blade, giving a whole new meaning to the expression ‘cutting-edge’: high-grade special blade steel is forged in the traditional way along the entire length of the blade and then finished using Performance Cut technology. The Grand Gourmet series includes classics such as an all-purpose knife, a chef’s knife and a bread knife as well as a boning, fillet and Santoku knife. Incidentally, the stainless steel handles are ideal for engraving – allowing you to make each knife unmistakably your own or a highly personalised gift.
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Design Award||Busse Longlife Design Award, Busse Design Ulm GmbH, 2005, Design Plus, Messe Frankfurt, 1994, Ernennung Compasso d'oro, 1995, Prix de Couverts Maison & Objet Paris, 1997, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 1994|
|Test award||Stiftung Warentest Grand Gourmet 2014|