- Content: 6 each fish forks and fish knives. Length: 21.0| 19.0 cm. | Item number: 1158356336
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Köhler & Wilms. Design award: red dot award.
Lovers of fresh seafood dishes appreciate fish cutlery as a practical and stylish complement to the standard cutlery. In contrast to meat, fish is not cut, it is broken into bite-sized pieces by applying pressure with the fish cutlery. The fish knife is used to remove the fish bones. The fish fork is slightly wider than a table fork and has shorter tines - both of these features make it easier to eat the fish.
To the left, to the right, or rather on the back? With the novel WMF Corvo cutlery you can lay the knife to any side - making it an eye-catching addition to any table. This special feature was designed by Köhler & Wilms. Resting on the blade, the handle of the knife visually matches the spoon and the fork. Resting as usual on the side, the handle of the knife dominates. You will see: Setting a table can be fun. Depending on how you place the knife you can create a new look using the same cutlery. All the cutlery pieces are slender, matt and comfortable to hold - and they provide long-lasting pleasure thanks to the Cromargan protect finish.
|Scope of delivery||6 x fish fork, 6 x fish knives|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||Köhler & Wilms|
|Design Award||red dot award: product design, 2012|