- Content: 6 each fish forks and fish knives. Length: 21.1| 18.8 cm. | Item number: 1191356346
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Michael Michalsky. Design award: red dot award.
Lovers of fresh seafood dishes appreciate fish cutlery as a practical and stylish complement to the standard cutlery. In contrast to meat, fish is not cut, it is broken into bite-sized pieces by applying pressure with the fish cutlery. The fish knife is used to remove the fish bones. The fish fork is slightly wider than a table fork and has shorter tines - both of these features make it easier to eat the fish.
Are you fond of classical proportions? Then this WMF cutlery will appeal to you. Designed by Michael Michalsky, the impressive size of this model gives the cutlery presence. The decorative line detail, reminiscent of Augsburg's silversmith tradition, is an eye-catcher. The cutlery is polished and the emphasis rests on the front parts. A distinctive feature is the striking bolster of the knives with a forged blade. The length of the cutlery harmonises with large plates, and numerous additional items and pieces of serving cutlery are available for festive table settings.
|Scope of delivery||6 x fish fork, 6 x fish knives|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Design Award||red dot award product design 2014 honourable mention|