- Content: 1 each fish fork and fish knife. Length: 21.0| 19.0 cm. | Item number: 1228356340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger).
Lovers of fresh seafood dishes appreciate fish cutlery as a practical and stylish complement to the standard cutlery. In contrast to meat, fish is not cut, it is broken into bite-sized pieces by applying pressure with the fish cutlery. The fish knife is used to remove the fish bones. The fish fork is slightly wider than a table fork and has shorter tines - both of these features make it easier to eat the fish.
This cutlery combines opposites: the collar of the handle is delicate and gently curved, in contrast, the end is wide and flat. The accented transition to the front part acts as an attractive decorative element. In addition to the visual characteristics, the Ambiente cutlery features elaborate craftsmanship and a pleasant feel. Made from polished Cromargan protect, the pieces are extremely scratch-resistant and crafted to look like new even after years of use. Designed by Peter Ramminger, this WMF cutlery model is equally suitable for everyday use as for creating stylish accents on a festive table.
|Scope of delivery||1 x fish fork, 1 x fish knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|