- Content: 1 each fish fork and fish knife. Length: 20.6| 18.4 cm. | Item number: 1140356340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Fred Danner). Design award: red dot award.
Lovers of fresh seafood dishes appreciate fish cutlery as a practical and stylish complement to the standard cutlery. In contrast to meat, fish is not cut, it is broken into bite-sized pieces by applying pressure with the fish cutlery. The fish knife is used to remove the fish bones. The fish fork is slightly wider than a table fork and has shorter tines - both of these features make it easier to eat the fish.
Merit cutlery has timeless beauty, is unpretentious, yet has some fine details. Only when you hold it in your hand do you appreciate how pleasurable it feels. Thick material and rounded edges give this cutlery a pleasant tactile quality. The protruding knife blade is strikingly formed. The "eyes" on the fork prongs are a stylistic nod to tradition.
|Scope of delivery||1 x fish fork, 1 x fish knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Fred Danner)|
|Design Award||red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 1998|