- Content: 1 each fish fork and fish knife. Length: 20.4| 18.2 cm. | Item number: 1142356390
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel 18/10. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
Lovers of fresh seafood dishes appreciate fish cutlery as a practical and stylish complement to the standard cutlery. In contrast to meat, fish is not cut, it is broken into bite-sized pieces by applying pressure with the fish cutlery. The fish knife is used to remove the fish bones. The fish fork is slightly wider than a table fork and has shorter tines - both of these features make it easier to eat the fish.
This model combines contrasts: straight, asymmetric lines meet curved contours and matt surfaces comes upon polished ones. The transitions are smooth, the interplay is harmonious. The inspiration for this striking WMF cutlery designed by Peter Bäurle, was a wooden twig peeled out of the bark. A special feature is the mirror image line detail on the knife and the fork. The carefully rounded edges give a good feel to the cutlery and the forged blades of the knives guarantee long-lasting cutting performance. Without question, this cutlery, which has various complementary items, will add a touch of class to any table setting.
|Scope of delivery||1 x fish fork, 1 x fish knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|