- Length: 32 cm. | Item number: 1876056040
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible. High-quality plastic. The plastic is heat resistant up to 270°C.
- The soft touch handle of the whisk sits solid in your hand. The handle cannot slide out of your hand. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- The WMF kitchen helper is essential for all coated cookware and pans. The wires of the WMF kitchen helper reach even the corners of pots and bowls and the large surface prevents food from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Nothing gets stuck between the wired. This makes cleaning the whisk easy and sanitary.
- Design: Metz & Kindler Produktdesign. Design award: red dot award
The innovative WMF flexi whisk blends sauces, marinades, dressings, cream and much more in a matter of seconds. Its shape – a stable, comfortable handle, flexible wires and small beads – allows you to reach into the furthest corners of pots or bowls. The natural vibration of the beads means that nothing sticks between the wires. The wires are made of Cromargan® stainless steel and are flexible, keeping their shape at all times. The flexi whisks developed by WMF are available in different sizes and designs and are easy to clean. In a word: The WMF flexi whisk is a kitchen gadget that really is very impressive.
Black plastic on shiny stainless steel. The Black Line series combines modern design and outstanding functionality. This wide range of practical utensils covers all your kitchen needs, and includes soup ladles, a cheese grater, a pizza cutter and many other essential aids – all with a soft-touch handle that sits comfortably in your hand, even when things take a little longer than expected. Homemade is the new trend – why not make your own mayonnaise using the whisk or whip up delicious dressings with the flexi whisk? Whether your task involves peeling, cutting, stirring, opening or serving: all the kitchen utensils from the Black Line series are manufactured with care, are watertight and are dishwasher-safe.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 270°C|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|
|Design Award||red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2004|