- Content: Frying pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 0728286031
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany.
Whether you’re an amateur or professional chef, making bacon and eggs or haute cuisine, the classic frying pan is a must in every kitchen. The WMF frying pan range offers the right pan for every dish, every ingredient and every method of preparation. Choose between high-grade stainless steel, aluminium or a multilayer material, between a heat-resistant ceramic coating or a durable PermaDur non-stick coating and between various sizes, shapes and depths and the lids to match. All frying pans have an ergonomic handle so that they fit well and feel good in your hand. So make the most of it and go create – safe in the knowledge that nothing will stick.
These matte-finished pans are enough to inspire any good cookery fan. For Gourmet Plus turns every dish into a culinary masterpiece. This series is a true all-rounder: the pans are sturdy, robust, and thanks to their solid design, sit firmly on any hob. All items are made from Cromargan®, which is resistant to food acids as well as being odourless and tasteless. The sturdy handles fit perfectly in the hand and are hollow inside to ensure they stay cool when cooking. The heavy lay-on lid sits tightly on the pans, but can also be quickly set aside when necessary. Vents ensure the controlled release of steam and prevent splashes. While a scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easy, a wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for a long time – saving both time and energy. It also means you don’t have to maximise the heat when cooking. The series includes 17 different pots and pans and a steamer insert – all of which can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Stainless steel handle|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|