- Content: Pan 28 x 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 0576504291
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Aluminium cast with PermaDur non-stick coating. Good non-stick properties, no sticking or burning. For gentle frying of sensitive foods. PFOA free.
- Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Enjoy the flavour of delicious char-grilled succulent steaks, crispy sausages or colourful vegetable skewers all year round in the comfort of your own home and in all kinds of weather with WMF’s range of grill pans. The practical, elegantly designed grill pans heat up quickly and distribute the heat evenly. This means you don’t have to constantly keep turning your potato wedges or beef or turkey steaks, as everything with the same cooking time is finished at the same time – saving both time and energy. And for those of you who like the special aroma of oil when grilling, the excess fat runs into the specially designed grooves. Tip: Marinate your meat an hour before grilling and let the fresh aroma of the herbs soak in. Grilled sausages also fit perfectly side by side in the square pans and the ridged base gives you those appetising grill marks. Thanks to the non-stick coating, grill pans can easily be cleaned by hand.
The WMF PermaDur Premium pan series stands for outstanding design and maximum functionality in the kitchen. The four elegantly designed pans in this collection leave nothing to be desired. Whether cooking, browning, grilling, tossing or sizzling, even amateur chefs will easily be able to overcome any cooking challenge with the PermaDur Premium pans. Thanks to the PermaDur coating, particularly delicate foods such as fish, eggs or certain vegetables can be gently prepared to create low-fat, delicious meals. A forge casting process guarantees lasting dimensional stability and cast aluminium ensures optimum heat conduction and retention – allowing you to enjoy your food to the full whenever you want. The PermaDur Premium series includes two shallow and three deep frying pans, two serving pans and a grill pan with ergonomic handle. All pans in this collection have a PermaDur non-stick coating: this makes them hard-wearing and particularly durable. The ferromagnetic base also makes them suitable for frying on induction hobs.
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C (on stove) ou 70°C (in the oven)|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle)|