- Content: Meat pot Ø 16 cm (approx. 2l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 14.5 cm, Height: 10.6 cm | Item number: 2102204497
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Stackable - for space saving storage.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
As versatile as it is popular: the Silit deep casserole pan is ideal for cooking anything that requires a lot of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. High-quality materials with the best heating properties as well as a flared pouring rim make cooking with the Silit deep casserole pans even easier. Practical: the deep casserole pan is included in all 4-piece Silit pan sets.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Scope of delivery||glass lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle, stackable|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C without lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14|
|Capacity (in l)||2|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|