- Content: Meat pot 22x22 cm (approx. 6.8l), Height: 16.5 cm | Item number: 2102295075
- Square shape - more content, optimized space utilization and stackable to save space. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
As versatile as it is popular: the Silit deep casserole pan is ideal for cooking anything that requires a lot of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. High-quality materials with the best heating properties as well as a flared pouring rim make cooking with the Silit deep casserole pans even easier. Practical: the deep casserole pan is included in all 4-piece Silit pan sets.
All-round perfection in the shape of a square: thanks to its revolutionary design, the Silit Quadro cookware series has a greater holding capacity with optimal space utilisation on induction hobs with flex zones. Strong stainless steel handles ensure a secure grip, while the flared pouring rim is perfect for pouring from the corner. The high-quality, heat-resistant see-through lid sits securely in the pot and is ovenproof up to 180 degrees Celsius. Made from nickel-free* Silargan®, the drawn steel core is particularly good at retaining heat. This means you can lower the heat as soon as it is up to temperature and continue cooking on a medium heat. The deep and shallow casserole pans are available in various sizes and in the colours Quadro Red and Quadro Black. Thanks to their square design, they are suitable for use on all hobs. A braising pan with lid and a saucepan without lid are also available. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. More information about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||glass lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C without lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Capacity (in l)||6.8|
|Color collection||Quadro Black|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|