- Content: 1x Magnet knife block with cutting board, 1x bread knife with double-serrated blade 19 cm, 1x vegetable knife 9 cm, 1x meat knife 17 cm, 1x cook's knife 20 cm, 1x kitchen scissors, 1x sharpening steel 23 cm | Item number: 1880629992
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Handle without grooves made of high-quality rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel. Magnet-knife block made of oak wood with bamboo cutting board.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness. Bread knife with double-serrated blade: Cuts completely straight without sliding of the blade in a slant. Safe and clearly arranged storage.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Place only dry knives into the knife block.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional chef, a vegetarian or a meat lover, have a small or a large kitchen, you should always have a certain number of knives. After all, different knives are recommended for optimally preparing different foods. Each knife set contains a varying range of different knives. For example, the five-piece sets in the Grand Class, Grand Gourmet and Spitzenklasse Plus collections cover the whole range of essential kitchen knives – a vegetable knife, a chef’s knife, an all-purpose knife, a meat knife and a bread knife – leaving you optimally equipped. Three-piece sets are also available – mostly consisting of a chef’s knife, a preparing knife and a vegetable knife – for less-demanding requirements. Those who like a splash of colour will be delighted with the bright and colourful sets in the Touch series. As you can see, there are plenty to choose from. Which set is best for you?
The knives in the Grand Gourmet collection are a highlight in any kitchen. Made entirely from stainless steel, they are not only stylish, but also come with a range of exclusive extras: for example, the Cromargan® handles ensure a secure grip and their seamless design guarantees optimum hygiene. When cutting, the bolster provides the necessary balance between handle and blade, giving a whole new meaning to the expression ‘cutting-edge’: high-grade special blade steel is forged in the traditional way along the entire length of the blade and then finished using Performance Cut technology. The Grand Gourmet series includes classics such as an all-purpose knife, a chef’s knife and a bread knife as well as a boning, fillet and Santoku knife. Incidentally, the stainless steel handles are ideal for engraving – allowing you to make each knife unmistakably your own or a highly personalised gift.
|Scope of delivery||1 x magnetic knife block in oak with bamboo chopping board, 1 x bread knife with double-serrated edge 19 cm, 1 x vegetable knife 9 cm, 1 x carving knife 17 cm, 1 x chef's knife 20 cm, 1 x kitchen scissors, 1 x steel 23 cm|
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut, Double serrated edge|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Color||brown, stainless steel|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Design Award||Busse Longlife Design Award, Busse Design Ulm GmbH, 2005, Design Plus, Messe Frankfurt, 1994, Ernennung Compasso d'oro, 1995, Prix de Couverts Maison & Objet Paris, 1997, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 1994|