- Content: 1x All-purpose knife 11 cm, 1x meat knife 17 cm, 1x cook's knife 20 cm | Item number: 1890099998
- Material: Damasteel forged speciality blade steel - 120 layers of speciality steel for extraordinary durability and long lasting sharpness. Rust-free and acid resistant. Handle without grooves made of high-quality rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. All Damasteel knives are packaged in a precious gift box made of wood.
This handy knife set by WMF, with a utility knife, a chef’s knife and a carving knife, is an essential piece of kit in any kitchen. Use the versatile utility knife to prepare and chop vegetables, fruit and salad ingredients, and slice effortlessly even through hard sausages. The broad, powerful blade of the chef’s knife slides smoothly through fish, meat and vegetables, slices herbs, chops nuts and its wide blade can even be used to flatten meat, for instance if you’re preparing escalopes. The real specialist for meat in this set is the carving knife: beef, poultry or lamb – this sharp knife cuts and carves so precisely that not a drop of the tasty juices is wasted. This super-sharp trio makes light work of the preparation of a wide variety of ingredients.
Knives like no other! Blades so fine that they appear to have come straight from an old Damascus forge and so strong that they remain sharp for a remarkably long time. All made possible by state-of-the-art technology: various special steels are combined to create a single blade steel, which consists of relatively 120 layers and is further processed using a traditional forging method. The knives in the WMF Damasteel series are exceptionally strong and can thus be ground to an extremely sharp angle. The result: outstanding, long-lasting sharpness. A forged bolster ensures the perfect balance between the blade and the ergonomically shaped stainless steel handle. The characteristic pattern of the blade results from the various raw materials processed – and adds a touch of luxury to the collection. This popular series includes an all-purpose knife, a chef’s knife, a carving knife and a Santoku knife.
|Scope of delivery||1 x utility knife 11 cm, 1 x carving knife 17 cm, 1 x chef´s knife 20 cm|
|Material||Damasteel special blade steel forged (120 sheets)|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|