- Content: 1x Vegetable knife 9 cm, 1x bread knife with double-serrated blade 19 cm, 1x meat knife 20 cm, 1x cook's knife 20 cm, 1x all-purpose knife 11 cm | Item number: 1891849992
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Riveted handle without grooves made of high-quality plastic.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness. Bread knife with double-serrated blade: Cuts completely straight without sliding of the blade in a slant.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. Classic meets modern - traditional visible studs in modern design.
If you need a basic set of top-quality knives, this set by WMF includes the perfect knife for any task in the kitchen. With a utility knife, bread knife, carving knife, vegetable knife and chef’s knife, it can deal with any ingredient. Use the versatile utility knife to prepare and chop vegetables, fruit and salad ingredients, and slice effortlessly even through hard sausages. The long, serrated blade of the bread knife slices all kinds of bread and cuts smoothly through soft, crumbly croissants. The carving knife takes care of beef, poultry or lamb, cutting and carving so precisely that not a drop of the tasty juices is wasted. The vegetable knife is a great everyday helper, and its narrow, flexible blade is perfect for many tasks, such as cutting apples, peeling carrots, slicing cucumbers. The greatest multitasker in this set is the chef’s knife: its broad blade effortlessly slices through fish, meat and vegetables, chops herbs and nuts.
A touch of nostalgia coupled with state-of-the-art materials processing – this sums up the WMF Grand Class knife series. The design of the black handles with stainless steel rivets is reminiscent of traditional craftsmanship of days gone by. While the modern, seamless design of the high-quality plastic handles guarantee optimum hygiene, the ergonomic shape ensures convenient and secure handling. The bolster serves to protect fingers when cutting. Like all WMF knives, the knives in the Grand Class series are made from high-grade special blade steel, forged along their entire length. Finally, Performance Cut technology gives the blades their exceptional, long-lasting sharpness. The collection includes a chef’s knife and a carving knife with various blade lengths, an all-purpose knife, a vegetable, bread and kitchen knife, as well as a Santoku, larding, preparing and peeling knife.
|Scope of delivery||1 x vegetable knife 9 cm, 1 x bread knife with double serrated edge 19 cm, 1 x carving knife 20 cm, 1 x chef's knife 20 cm, 1 x utility knife 11 cm|
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut, Double serrated edge|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Design Award||iF design award, iF Hannover, 2012|