- Content: 1x Vegetable knife 9 cm, 1x bread knife with double-serrated blade 19 cm, 1x meat knife 20 cm, 1x cook's knife 20 cm, 1x all-purpose knife 11 cm | Item number: 1876349992
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Handle without grooves made of high-quality rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness. Bread knife with double-serrated blade: Cuts completely straight without sliding of the blade in a slant.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany.
If you need a basic set of top-quality knives, this set by WMF includes the perfect knife for any task in the kitchen. With a utility knife, bread knife, carving knife, vegetable knife and chef’s knife, it can deal with any ingredient. Use the versatile utility knife to prepare and chop vegetables, fruit and salad ingredients, and slice effortlessly even through hard sausages. The long, serrated blade of the bread knife slices all kinds of bread and cuts smoothly through soft, crumbly croissants. The carving knife takes care of beef, poultry or lamb, cutting and carving so precisely that not a drop of the tasty juices is wasted. The vegetable knife is a great everyday helper, and its narrow, flexible blade is perfect for many tasks, such as cutting apples, peeling carrots, slicing cucumbers. The greatest multitasker in this set is the chef’s knife: its broad blade effortlessly slices through fish, meat and vegetables, chops herbs and nuts.
The knives in the Grand Gourmet collection are a highlight in any kitchen. Made entirely from stainless steel, they are not only stylish, but also come with a range of exclusive extras: for example, the Cromargan® handles ensure a secure grip and their seamless design guarantees optimum hygiene. When cutting, the bolster provides the necessary balance between handle and blade, giving a whole new meaning to the expression ‘cutting-edge’: high-grade special blade steel is forged in the traditional way along the entire length of the blade and then finished using Performance Cut technology. The Grand Gourmet series includes classics such as an all-purpose knife, a chef’s knife and a bread knife as well as a boning, fillet and Santoku knife. Incidentally, the stainless steel handles are ideal for engraving – allowing you to make each knife unmistakably your own or a highly personalised gift.
|Scope of delivery||1 x vegetable knife 9 cm, 1 x bread knife with double serrated edge 19 cm, 1 x carving knife 20 cm, 1 x chef's knife 20 cm, 1 x utility knife 11 cm|
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut, Double serrated edge|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Design Award||Busse Longlife Design Award, Busse Design Ulm GmbH, 2005, Design Plus, Messe Frankfurt, 1994, Ernennung Compasso d'oro, 1995, Internationaler Designpreis, Design Center , Prix de Couverts Maison & Objet Paris, 1997, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 1994|