- Content: 2x Stewing pan with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.5l), 20 cm (approx. 2.5l), 3x meat pot with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 2l), 20 cm (approx. 3.3l), 24 cm (approx. 5.6l), 1x pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.5l) | Item number: 1788066040
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Stackable - for space saving storage. Patented Cool+ technology: Effectively reduces the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
Consisting of a low casserole, a high casserole and a saucepan, this WMF set is a great basic set of versatile cookware. The low casserole is perfect for delicious stews and juicy roulades. The high casserole is ideal for anything that needs more liquid for cooking. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings are no problem for this capacious pot, which is even roomy enough for large vegetables like cauliflower. The saucepan is ideal for small quantities, for heating milk and soups, for reducing sauces, and whipping up custards and puddings. All three pans are suitable for induction hobs and can be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. Welcome to a new world of cooking pleasure!
The high-grade stainless steel series Premium One not only looks good, but also comes with a range of extremely convenient features – inspiring both budding and seasoned chefs to don their aprons and get hands-on in the kitchen. And now they can do just that without burning their hands on the stainless steel pan handles thanks to our patented Cool+ technology. This dispenses with the need for pan holders and is recognisable by the bright red dots on the handles. Additional benefits of these iF Design Award-winners include lids that sit firmly on the pans and allow the controlled release of steam through a vent – meaning no more rattling and no more boiling water splashing onto the hob. The scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easier, and a special pouring rim enables drip-free pouring. The patented TransTherm® universal base is also suitable for use on induction hobs, quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for an extremely long time. The pans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. The Premium One series includes 19 different pots and pans in various sizes.
|Scope of delivery||2x low casseroles with lid Ø 16, 20 cm, 3x high casseroles with lid Ø 16, 20, 24 cm, 1x saucepan 16 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Inside scale, cool+ technology, Steam vent with lid, stackable|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|
|Design Award||iF design award, iF Hannover, 2011|