- Content: 3x Meat pot with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 2l), 20 cm (approx. 3.7l), 24 cm (approx. 6.4l) | Item number: 2109279044
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use. Clear harmonic shape.
The Silit Modesto cookware series combines outstanding functionality with a clear and harmonious design. The black pots and pans in various sizes are suitable for use on all types of hob, while the extra-strong, energy-saving base conducts the heat directly up to the rim, where it is retained for a long time. The see-through lid made from heat-resistant glass sits firmly in the pan, allowing vegetables, fish and meat to be gently cooked in only a small amount of oil or water. The flared pouring rim enables easy pouring and draining of liquids. The high-quality handles made from special plastic are heat-resistant and can thus be handled safely without a pan holder, and thanks to flame-retardant stainless steel, the cookware can also be used on gas hobs. The dishwasher-safe Modesto collection includes a deep and shallow casserole pan with lid (16, 20 or 24 centimetres in diameter), a milk pan (14 centimetres in diameter) as well as a saucepan without lid (16 centimetres in diameter).
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 70°C (on stove)|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|