- High-quality 100% platinum silicone for perfect removal. | Item number: 2300681139
- Dishwasher safe and food safe due to high-quality silicone material.
- Perfect material strength and premium quality processing provide high flexibility in spite of solid form stability.
- Safe and easy handling even with baking gloves with practical handle edge.
- Suitable for freezing up to -40°C , heat resistant up to 230°C.
The loaf pan is one of the traditional baking pan shapes - it is perfect for cakes and breads with angles. The rectangular loaf pan is as wide as it is high; it is used to prepare sweet and savoury baked goods, for instance sponge cakes, pies and a variety of loaf breads. The loaf pans are available in different sizes and materials, but they always provide excellent baking features. The series includes loaf pans made of metal with a ceramic nonstick coating, as well as flexible silicone with handles. Both pans can withstand high temperatures and are resistant to food acids. The flat, long-shaped cake also obtains its typical form in the leakproof springform loaf pan. It is not turned upside down when it is done: the springform pan opens by means of the clasp and the cake is easily lifted out of the pan.
The KAISER Flexo collection has a multitude of talents: the red baking pans made of 100 percent platinum silicone are unbreakable, resistant to heat and cold, and suitable for baking, freezing and microwaving. The Gugelhupf, torte and loaf pans have handles making them easy to put in the oven. The muffin tray is easy to use, sturdy and flexible. When they are done, the cakes and muffins can be easily taken out of the flexible pans. Flexo baking pans can sustain temperatures ranging from 260°C to minus 40°C; they are dishwasher safe and the space saving pans can afterwards be stored in the kitchen cupboard. The superior quality material is easy on all surfaces - including your hands.
|Temperature resistance||ovenproof, freezer safe, microwave safe|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 260°C|