- Total length: 21 cm, blade length: 10 cm | Item number: 1889476032 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection.
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Handle without grooves made of high-quality rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany.
Similar to an all-purpose knife but with a longer blade, a larding knife does precisely that: the long, pointed blade makes deep cuts without damaging the delicate fibres of the meat. The resulting pockets that arise in the meat can then be larded with bacon or garlic. Like most knives, this model is also highly versatile. Vegetables, herbs and fruit can easily be diced and cut to size. And thanks to its pointed blade, the larding knife is also ideal for serving up cold platters: many ingredients can easily be lifted from a cutting board or jar and draped on a platter using the tip of the knife.
The knives in the Grand Gourmet collection are a highlight in any kitchen. Made entirely from stainless steel, they are not only stylish, but also come with a range of exclusive extras: for example, the Cromargan® handles ensure a secure grip and their seamless design guarantees optimum hygiene. When cutting, the bolster provides the necessary balance between handle and blade, giving a whole new meaning to the expression ‘cutting-edge’: high-grade special blade steel is forged in the traditional way along the entire length of the blade and then finished using Performance Cut technology. The Grand Gourmet series includes classics such as an all-purpose knife, a chef’s knife and a bread knife as well as a boning, fillet and Santoku knife. Incidentally, the stainless steel handles are ideal for engraving – allowing you to make each knife unmistakably your own or a highly personalised gift.
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Design Award||Busse Longlife Design Award, Busse Design Ulm GmbH, 2005, Design Plus, Messe Frankfurt, 1994, Ernennung Compasso d'oro, 1995, Prix de Couverts Maison & Objet Paris, 1997, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 1994|