- Content: Stewing pan Ø 20 cm (approx. 3.3l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm, Height: 10 cm | Item number: 1726206040
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. The bulged shape and noticeably curved handles reflect the Mediterranean attitude toward life.
Our shallow casserole pans are guaranteed to become a firm favourite in any kitchen. Especially since they are so practical and talented: fry your meat, pour in your sauce and cook slowly on the hob or in the oven – all in one go. Who needs a frying pan and a deep casserole pan when you can do everything in the one pan: tender, succulent stews and tasty beef casseroles have never been easier. Thanks to the raised rim, hardly any fat splashes over, and only a small amount of liquid is needed for stewing. At the same time, the rim is lower than on the deep casserole pans, allowing liquids to evaporate faster and meat to be turned easily. Made from rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel and featuring a TransTherm® universal base, WMF shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. The pans are also available in cast aluminium as well as various sizes with matching glass or stainless steel lids.
Inspired by a trip to Italy, WMF set out to create pans that combine Italian style with German engineering. The result is the Concento series: bulbous pans with slightly domed lids and elegantly curved handles, created by the wonderfully named Italian designer Daniele Dalla Pellegrina. The high-grade, rust-free Cromargan® and perfect craftsmanship of the pans are typical of ‘Made in Germany’ quality. The heavy stainless steel lids sit tightly and an opening allows the controlled release of steam. While the inside scale makes measuring and filling easy, the wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The sturdy hollow handles are also an attractive feature: they stay cool when cooking and fit perfectly in the hand due to their slightly curved design. Thanks to their TransTherm® universal base, the Concento pans are suitable for use on all hobs. The collection includes a deep stockpot, which is also suitable for pasta, deep and shallow casserole pans as well as saucepans in various sizes.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle, Steam vent with lid|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||18|
|Capacity (in l)||3.3|
|Designer||Daniele dalla Pellegrina|