- Length: 25 cm, height: 4.5 cm, Ø: 3.8 cm. | Item number: 1872946030
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The functional parts of the meat cleaver are securely cemented into the handle. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- The flat pounding surface of the meat cleaver is used to level out meat and the textured surface is used to tenderize meat.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
The meat hammers from the WMF Profi Plus series lets you process tough and stringy meat like a professional. Even spices, marinades and fresh herbs can be incorporated in the meat, with the delicious flavours being released during roasting or stewing. The solid, precisely manufactured, perfectly weighted meat hammer is comfortable to hold so that you don't need to exert yourself when using it. Escalopes, chops and steaks are prepared in next to no time. The WMF kitchen utensil is made from high-quality Cromargan® stainless steel; it is dishwasher-safe and keeps its shape at all times.
The Profi Plus series is a range of matching, practical kitchen utensils for every activity and type of preparation. Serve in style with a sauce ladle, ice cream scoop, kitchen scoop and a mesh strainer. Flip over roast potatoes, steaks, breaded fish or caramelised fruit with a choice of attractively designed, polished stainless steel turners with non-stick plastic to protect your pans. Even tricky tasks such as coring apples, scooping tasty fruit balls or descaling fresh fish suddenly become effortless with the Profi Plus range. Get stirring, peeling, flipping, slicing and mashing! All Profi Plus kitchen utensils are premium quality, watertight, dishwasher-safe and exceptionally durable, even when used continuously. Each utensil has a small stainless steel hanging loop so that it can be hung on a kitchen rack when it's not being used – keeping it neatly to hand for when it’s needed.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|