- Content: 1x cook's knife 20 cm, 1x knife sharpener with ceramic disks, 2-level | Item number: 1891809992
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Riveted handle without grooves made of high-quality plastic.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. Classic meets modern - traditional visible studs in modern design.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional chef, a vegetarian or a meat lover, have a small or a large kitchen, you should always have a certain number of knives. After all, different knives are recommended for optimally preparing different foods. Each knife set contains a varying range of different knives. For example, the five-piece sets in the Grand Class, Grand Gourmet and Spitzenklasse Plus collections cover the whole range of essential kitchen knives – a vegetable knife, a chef’s knife, an all-purpose knife, a meat knife and a bread knife – leaving you optimally equipped. Three-piece sets are also available – mostly consisting of a chef’s knife, a preparing knife and a vegetable knife – for less-demanding requirements. Those who like a splash of colour will be delighted with the bright and colourful sets in the Touch series. As you can see, there are plenty to choose from. Which set is best for you?
A touch of nostalgia coupled with state-of-the-art materials processing – this sums up the WMF Grand Class knife series. The design of the black handles with stainless steel rivets is reminiscent of traditional craftsmanship of days gone by. While the modern, seamless design of the high-quality plastic handles guarantee optimum hygiene, the ergonomic shape ensures convenient and secure handling. The bolster serves to protect fingers when cutting. Like all WMF knives, the knives in the Grand Class series are made from high-grade special blade steel, forged along their entire length. Finally, Performance Cut technology gives the blades their exceptional, long-lasting sharpness. The collection includes a chef’s knife and a carving knife with various blade lengths, an all-purpose knife, a vegetable, bread and kitchen knife, as well as a Santoku, larding, preparing and peeling knife.
|Scope of delivery||20 cm chef's knife|
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Color||black, stainless steel|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Design Award||iF design award, iF Hannover, 2012|