- Content: Milk pan Ø 14 cm (approx. 1.8l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 14 cm, Height: 12.5 cm | Item number: 2132295754
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use. Clear harmonic shape.
The milk pan is by far the most recognisable of pans: it is small, deep and has a long handle sticking out from the side or pointing downwards. A milk pan is ideal for heating milk and hot chocolate or mixing puddings and glazes. At 12 centimetres deep, it is also perfect for boiling eggs: the boiling water bubbles without splashing. The inside scale makes it easier to measure liquids and the wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. Pan holders becomes superfluous, as the practical handle stays cool when cooking. Silit milk pans come in straight or bulbous forms, in polished or matte Cromargan® stainless steel as well as with a triple-layer non-stick coating inside. Thanks to their TransTherm® universal base, they are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction, quickly absorb heat and distribute it evenly. 14 centimetres in diameter, the pans hold around 1.8 litres of liquid and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
The Silit Modesto cookware series combines outstanding functionality with a clear and harmonious design. The black pots and pans in various sizes are suitable for use on all types of hob, while the extra-strong, energy-saving base conducts the heat directly up to the rim, where it is retained for a long time. The see-through lid made from heat-resistant glass sits firmly in the pan, allowing vegetables, fish and meat to be gently cooked in only a small amount of oil or water. The flared pouring rim enables easy pouring and draining of liquids. The high-quality handles made from special plastic are heat-resistant and can thus be handled safely without a pan holder, and thanks to flame-retardant stainless steel, the cookware can also be used on gas hobs. The dishwasher-safe Modesto collection includes a deep and shallow casserole pan with lid (16, 20 or 24 centimetres in diameter), a milk pan (14 centimetres in diameter) as well as a saucepan without lid (16 centimetres in diameter).
|Product properties||Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 70°C (on stove)|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14|
|Capacity (in l)||1.8|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|