- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and cleaning. | Item number: 2300621111
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the carbon steel.
- Included recipe provides inspiration and instruction.
- Premium KAISER quality is guaranteed by in-house production in Germany.
- Appealing visual appearance with attractive black matte interior and exterior colour.
The quiche and tart pan features a distinctive fluted rim. The removable base in both the circular and rectangular shape is an especially convenient feature. These pans are very easy to use: simply line the pan with the dough and top it with sweet or savoury ingredients. Once it is done, press the base out of the ring and easily lift the quiche or tart out. Nothing sticks to the base - even short crust quiche pastry comes out intact. Convenient: you can cut the quiche or tart directly on the base and use it as a serving plate. The pans are available with enamelled upper surfaces, ceramic nonstick coating as well as with a glass base.
With this collection creating baked goods will be child's play: KAISER Classic has the right baking tin for every baking idea. In the twelve different baking tins in traditional black, flan cases and Gugelhupf will turn out as perfectly as raisin bread and nut torte. The circular springform pan comes in five different sizes with a detachable funnel base, as well as for heart-shaped cakes. The springform tray for cheesecake and pizza comes with a tapered rim that can be fully opened by means of a clasp. Made of superior sheet metal, it has good heat conductivity features and ensures even browning. The baking tins are energy-saving, scratch-resistant and are easy to wash by hand.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Capacity (in l)||1.5|
|Care||Wash by hand|