- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and cleaning. | Item number: 2300752112
- Up to 30% shorter baking time compared to tinned metal baking pans.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the carbon steel.
- Included recipe provides inspiration and instruction.
- Premium KAISER quality is guaranteed by in-house production in Germany.
The quiche and tart pan features a distinctive fluted rim. The removable base in both the circular and rectangular shape is an especially convenient feature. These pans are very easy to use: simply line the pan with the dough and top it with sweet or savoury ingredients. Once it is done, press the base out of the ring and easily lift the quiche or tart out. Nothing sticks to the base - even short crust quiche pastry comes out intact. Convenient: you can cut the quiche or tart directly on the base and use it as a serving plate. The pans are available with enamelled upper surfaces, ceramic nonstick coating as well as with a glass base.
In a hurry and need a quick surprise cake? Take a look at KAISER Energy. The baking tins feature a special coating that reduces baking time by approximately 30 percent. Your guests can come at short notice - the cake will be ready in time for a coffee get-together. The collection includes springform pans in two sizes with an exchangeable funnel base, a flan base, a 25 and a 30 centimetre loaf pan as well as a Bundt pan for Gugelhupf. The springform pans have leakproof bases and the sides of the pan can be easily separated thanks to the clasp: when the cake is done it can be easily lifted out. All of the Energy baking tins feature a nonstick coating. They are easy to care for and must be handwashed.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Capacity (in l)||1.5|
|Care||Wash by hand|